Header Description

header ads

Aamir and I share an extremely cordial relationship: Shah Rukh

Thu, Dec 18 10:51 PM

Mumbai, Dec 18 (IANS) The cold war between the two reigning Bollywood Khans, Shah Rukh and Aamir seems set for a thaw with Shah Rukh appealing to everyone to watch Aamir's film 'Ghajini' that releases Dec 25.

A day after proclaiming himself the biggest brand in the country, Shah Rukh, in an apparent change of heart, said at a press conference: 'I appeal to all to watch 'Ghajini'.'

He was speaking late Thursday at a press conference to introduce to the media the lead actress of his latest release 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi', Anoushka Sharma.

Shah Rukh said: 'I want all the people to watch 'Ghajini'. We as people from the industry know how much pain it takes to make a film. We wait anxiously every Friday to see the result of our hard work that we put in to make a film.'

'So my best wishes are with every film be it 'Ghajini' or 'Chandni Chowk To China' or any other movie. I want every film to do well,' he added.

Shah Rukh said: 'During the time when we talk of unity and wish to stay united, we should pray good for everyone.'

Rubbishing reports of his rivalry with Aamir, Shah Rukh said, 'We share an extremely cordial relationship.'

Citing an example, he said when they met at a party recently they were discussing doing a film showing their six-pack abs.

'I was scared as I lost my six packs and wanted Aamir to say no. Luckily, he said he has lost his packs too, so let's give a chance to some other actor,' Shah Rukh quipped.

Read More

Post a Comment

0 Comments