Header Description

header ads

Bebo: 'I changed 45 costumes and walked about 20 kms!'

Kareena KapoorBy movietalkies
Saturday Jun 12 3:13 PM

Canning an commercial can be quite an ordeal as Kareena Kapoor discovered. In a recent ad for a topline laptop, Bebo had to change 45 costumes!

Reveals Bebo, "My costumes in the ad change according to the colour of the laptop, and so I had to undergo 45 dress changes. Plus, the ad took about 16 to 17 hours to shoot and we shot on a motion control camera. It was dawn by the time we wrapped up and I had to change my laptop and clothes and… walk.
My knees were hurting because I ended up walking about 20 kms! But all of it was worthwhile, since it is one of the coolest ads that I have shot for and it was a great concept."

As frequent travel keeps her busy, Bebo admits that she doesn't really have the luxury of reading the newspapers or watching TV. Reveals KK, "I keep track of the daily news on the laptop, besides checking out all the good and the bad written about me."

Source: Yahoo NEWS

Post a Comment

0 Comments