Header Description

header ads

Sonam Kapoor on her prince charming

She is just like any 25-year-old, who reads romances and wants her knight in shining armour to stand up to her super dad. As Sonam Kapoor gears up to woo Abhay Deol along with two other co-stars in her upcoming film Aisha, she tells us about the kind of man she dreams of:


WHO: Sonam Kapoor

WHAT: Talking about her dream man

Sonam Kapoor speaks about her prince charming

My man
Oh it may sound cliched to you, but what turns me on in a guy is his kindness and intelligence. He should be funny and have a respectful nature. Good looks goes without saying. But what I will judge him most on is how well he gets along with my family.

Daddy cool

My dad is protective of Rhea and me, but I would only fall for a guy who stands up to him without disrespecting him. My dad has been immensely good with our friends. He's a sweetheart. But that doesn't mean that I want someone just like him. I don't really have a role model for the kind of guy I want.

Fishy date

A friend of mine wanted to test if we could take our friendship a step further. He asked me if I would like to go on a date with him. I was 17 years old then and readily agreed. I tried my level best to dress up for the date. He took me to a Mexican restaurant and we ordered food. I'm allergic to shellfish, but I forgot all about that. I had taken a few bites of the shellfish dish and my face started swelling. It was most unromantic. Since then we've stuck to only being friends (laughs).

On a platter

I don't like the idea of a date where you have to force yourself to have a conversation with your man; I don't like such complications. Food is the way to my heart! I love Thai, Punjabi and Japanese cuisine; no, on second thoughts, I love good food. Period. So, an ideal date for me would be dinner, a film and a long drive.
And girls, a little black dress, killer heels, soft looking skin and a great smell will never let you down. Just walk in confidently and steal your man!

Source: in.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments