Header Description

header ads

Rose Day SMS, Propose on Valentines Day SMS

Valentine's Day proposal ideas to the best way to distribute their Propose 2.010 Happy items. Read on SMS Propose Day for the week of Valentine's Day proposal.


If Roses were Black and violets were brown
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue
all I want to say is I LUV U!
"Happy Propose Day"

The sweetest way to propose:
“Excuse me, do you have a band aid
because i scrapped my knee
when i fell in love with you.”
Cho Chweet..
"Happy Propose Day"

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Be my Valentine !
Happy Propose Day

Related searches: propose day sms, rose day quotes, valentines week, rose day, valentine week list

Post a Comment

0 Comments