Header Description

header ads

Bodyguard remake not My Love Story: Salman

The Hindi remake of Malayalam hit 'Bodyguard' with Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor in a leadership role is set to go on the plants before the movie and co-producer Atul Agnihotri has rejected the reports entitled "My love affair '.

"Several people in the media refer to the film as" My Love Story 'when that is not the title. As official producer I would note that the movie is called 'bodyguards'. I hope this ends the confusion. For now is shooting the film with its first list being shot in Pune, Agnihotri said in a statement.

Co-produced by Reliance Photos Agnihotri and Reel Life Production SA de CV, to be directed by Siddique, who held the megaphone, both Malayalam and Tamil versions.

The Tamil version is called 'Kaavalan' starring Vijay and Asin Thottumkal while Dileep and Nayantara were in the Malayalam original excursion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments